On Friday June, 5th, students of LSK belongings will be available to be picked up at the front entrance of LSK, along with incentive cheques and summer readings books. These items will be available for pick up after from 12:00-4:00 PM on Friday, June 5th.
There will be tables set up outside at the entrance of LSK for incentives and books. Books have been donated by Indigo and community fundraising and will help to improve student’s reading skills.. All belongings will be organized by grade and will also be found outside at the front entrance of the school.
We appreciate your help in keeping both our staff and community members safe as we work together to distribute students items. To ensure we follow the standards established by the Nova Scotia Medical Officer of Health and to maintain the safety of all, we are asking for you to follow these protocols:
- You are to maintain social distancing requirements of 2 meters (6 Feet) at all times when picking up your child/ren items.
- We ask that you wash your hands with soap and water before coming to the school.
- Touch only what you must.
- Designate one member from each family to pick up items. Do not take additional family members with you.
- With permission, you can pick up belongings for your bubble family members. Staff will be recording who has picked up each student’s belongings.
- The playground is not to be used.
- Do not come to the school if you have any COVID-19 symptoms.
To ensure the health of your family and our community members, we need everyone coming to the school to follow all public health protocols. Please help us to take action to prevent spreading the virus.
We are looking forward to seeing you, If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me.
L’nu Sipuk Kina’muokuom Principal