Posted April 17, 2020
Math 11 Essentials
- Determining the cost of using credit. (This is in progress. More practice to follow)
- Understanding various savings and investment alternatives such as GICs, Pension Plans etc.
- Understanding the rights and responsibilities of landlords and tenants.
- Calculating the costs associated with renting an apartment or buying a home.
- Using perimeter and area to solve real world problems.
- Understanding and applying the Pythagorean Theorum.
- Understanding how to read a map and the costs associated with talking a trip.